Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainy day blues





Every time I wake up in the morning, my eyes automatically scan for daylight behind the curtains. If the sun seems to be shining bright, it means I woke up pretty late but if the curtains glow like light reflecting from behind, it's sunrise and it would mean perfectly to be a good start of my day.  Otherwise, it's a different story.

Today I woke up hearing my sister's voice telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes slowly expecting the room to be, as usual dark, but it seemed different since the curtains were glowing. Aha! It's gonna be a good day. Went outside to fix fresh juice and there it was, Mr. Sun shining bright among clear skies with no hint of rain whatsoever. I was smiling in my head while juicing some fruits thinking the possibilities what a GOOD day can do. You see when there's no rain it means good business but if it's gloomy and wet, people don't come out of their houses and be productive, in short, not good for business. Hehe! So while watching the juicer squeeze out the juice from the carrots, apple and cucumber, my head was already conditioning itself the tasks that'll be lining up for the day. I love being productive and finishing work ahead as what's expected during the time frame makes me feel accomplished. Just about when I was done with the juicing, the heavens suddenly poured out heavy rain! Whatta bummer! All the mind conditioning flew away and I am left with a sulking self.


I am not a rain person. I feel bad, I feel sad. I want the sun!






No comments:

Post a Comment