Tuesday, February 10, 2015

El Nido Cove Beach Resort



Entering the resort's compound, we were welcomed by trees ... and more trees that seem to make you 
forget your worries left behind at work. It sure made me forget that I have stomach problems bugging me and the only thing you can think of is what lies beneath that forest. As the bus slowly head on the small path and made a stop, everyone gave a sigh of relief. We are here. And so, the journey to
THE destination stops for the night. 

Welcome to El Nido Cove Beach Resort..


Outside the reception area is a view that cures all the tiredness of the day's travel. 


View of the main reception area from the outside. I love the airy feel of the high ceiling and huge windows.

Located on this side are the beach view rooms. 

 The loft..


It was almost sunset. Looking at the waves and that glare of light among the clouds, can't help but be thankful for witnessing such splendor... Moments like this makes my heart cringe, and my stomach ache. (oops)



The cold breeze and fever made me sleepy so I stayed in the room and slept. The room itself was too inviting for a good rest. Equipped with simple amenities aimed to give  a very relaxing feel and a good place to unplug from the busy life as cellular signals were limited... and another thing, no tv.

my cousin checking out her phone signal 

By 7:00 o' clock in the evening, I woke up to sounds of laughter and the crashing waves and winds that howl against the glass windows. By that time, my fever has subsided, thank God!

The dinner area was lit up with warm lighting set outside the reception area, giving a romantic and secluded island feel, a good setting for everyone to enjoy and relax after a day's tiring journey. Popped a set of meds to quicken my recovery as tomorrow will be the day for more activities.

Guests having their quiet moment
The reception area also the common room serves as a place to hang out. Reading materials and board games were provided, living their purpose to give guests a place to unwind and just be lazy. 



Slept early after dinner to energize myself for the next day's dilemma, to THE destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment